accent graphic
top line graphic
spacer
home
about us
location
schedule and fees
gallery
news
events
spacer
free class promotion

Home : News

February 22, 2006

Royler Gracie

Recently, Gracie Magazine surveyed many great BJJ teachers and competitors in an attempt to determine who was the greatest competitor of his era. The era's were broken down by decade (80's, 90', and the first half of the present decade).

It comes as no surprise that Royler was easily voted the best competitor of the 1990's. Here is the article which details the voting and also has some great information on our instructor.

Greatest Of All Time III

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I leave a response each time I appreciate a post on a website or
I have something to add to the conversation. It's caused by the fire communicated in the post I browsed. And after this article "Royler Gracie". I was actually moved enough to drop a thought ;) I actually do have 2 questions for you if you tend not to mind. Is it just me or does it look as if like a few of these remarks appear like coming from brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are writing on additional sites, I would like to follow you. Could you list every one of your public pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?

Stop by my website :: airplane simulation Games

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home