accent graphic
top line graphic
spacer
home
about us
location
schedule and fees
gallery
news
events
spacer
free class promotion

Home : News

December 28, 2005

Let Us Know Your Thoughts

It was recently brought to my attention that in order to comment on posts, you needed a blogger account. I have since changed the settings so that anyone can comment. On the comments screen you can choose to post with your blogger account, as other (type in your name) or anonymously.

I encourage you guys to post your thoughts and feedback. To do so, click on the comments link at the bottom of the post you would like to comment on.

I look forward to hearing what you have to say.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, I would like to see and know more about that Rob guy. He's a stud! Not to mention his stunning good looks or his ladies-man charm. I think he's going to be one of the best fighters around!

7:32 PM  
Blogger jason said...

Rob is a manly man-we just wish he would spend more time on the mats.

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, okay, I can take a hint. Wait, I mean if I get to meet him I'll tell him to hit the mats more often.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home